Sunday, March 23, 2008

Ok here is the reel, version 1

Here is my reel finally, now that the software stopped crashing while trying to render the video. This a decent res version, I might post an even higher res one after this. Enjoy

Overview-
The Monster Guy was done completely by yours truly from design to animation to render. The entire thing was done with Maya and maya's renderer.

The stairs I did the texture and lit it, but in the "in context" shot I did just the texture. It is all procedural except a baked out occlusion map to assign rust.

The baseball was all me, Just showing off a renderman shader.

The Rocket was maya Particles, all maya textures, rendered in Maya

The clouds are from playing with a maya fluids tutorial and trying to make them move, rendered in maya

The Ghost effect was exploration of Maya fluids beyond the tutorials, changing things up to get effects I wanted.

Yeah that is basically it.

No comments: